Powered by Blogger.

What a bunch of Skaters!



Southern Hills Sports World here in Okinawa, was the first place I have ever Ice Skated in my life. Yes, I know being born in Alaska you would think that I would of done all the things that winter had in store but nope. I have yet to snowboard, ski, snowmobile and dog sled. This day, I can say I have ice skated. Walking into the ice rink, they were not kidding about being bundled up because this place was freezing. We both could see our breaths and everyone was all suited up, keep in mind it was about 70 degrees outside. It was about, 20 degrees. haha! 





 This trip was the main part of my planned date but to tell you the truth, I was kind of nervous. Yes, me being a dude, I played it off like it did not bother me but my chins were telling me different. Haha! They were killing me but I did not budge, Not yet that is. Anyways, we were the only military affiliated folks on the ice but the locals were nice and friendly. They were able to help us take a photo of us (as you can see below). 



Overall, through the pain and chilled air. It was a great day for the both of us. One of many things, I could check off of things still to do. Thanks to my open minded wife, if it was not for her. I wouldn't be open or confident on things. So, one I am happy that we were able to find this place and second I was very happy to have my wife with me. 

Oh and by the way! I did not fall on my ass. So you can say I'm a Pro!



MOOD- Open, Accomplised & Loved
SONG PLAYING-I won't give up by Jason Mraz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 The Blog Of JuN
Design by BloggerThemes