Powered by Blogger.

Missing you (Poem)

 

Missing You

Since I was sent out for training,
A lot of crap has been raining.
Confusion in this mess,
Igniting a lot of stress.

Every time the sun comes up,
It seems like everyone doesn't give a fuck.
But when the sun leaves,
And the moon shines down on this beast.

It calms my nerves,
it calms my temper.
A calmness I can't describe in words,
But I always remember.

That you are here with me,
Not in a human form but spiritually.
Nights seem so comfortable thinking of you,
Me missing you is what is pushing me through.

It has been rough,
and it has been tough.
Missing you does not put me down,
Missing you turns my worst days around. 


MOOD- Love, Missing & Poetic
SONG PLAYING-I Won't Let You Go by James Morrison

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 The Blog Of JuN
Design by BloggerThemes