Powered by Blogger.

Easter Creative Day!

Easter is one of those holiday's that is quickly celebrated or from what it seems. I know from some folks who are not really religious, this day does not seem as exciting as it was growing up. Anyways, this day was planned out by my wife as a date. We ended up dying and decorating eggs and watching 3 other movies. *Hop, The Rise of the Guardians, White Chicks* So far this day went well and it was fun. 


Time for dying eggs and finding many creative ways to decorate them. Well it has been many many years since the last time I have decorated them. I believe it was more in grade school, which was more then 20 years ago. Damn I am freaking old! Anyways, these eggs do not seem like the greatest but they are my first in a long time. More of a working progress. 


 I remember I used to just boil eggs but my wife has shown me a different way of keeping the eggs. Well, instead of boiling the eggs, my wife has taught me to take a nail and hammer. Creating a hole on top and on the bottom. Then on one side, you will blow into one hole and the yolk will go out the other. (As you can see in the photo below)







MOOD-Creative, Artist and Painter
SONG PLAYING-Be My Escape by Relient K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 The Blog Of JuN
Design by BloggerThemes