Powered by Blogger.

Sunsets of Okinawa

Sunsets on Okinawa are beautiful, breath taking and just plain amazing. My wife and I have never seen such amazing sunsets, until Okinawa. Below are some sunsets I have captured with my Iphone. Yes they have been filtered but just to only show you the actual colors and the details that the original would leave out. 

 (HWY 329, Camp Hansen)
Most of the days right afterwork, I would drive home to see such sunsets over Okinawa. Yes, I have taken these while I was driving and I do not recommend anyone doing this. If you do, you are doing this at your own risk. So overall just drive safe or just pull over and take the photo. 

 (Camp Shields)
Some of the sunsets do form something. Like this sunset above, which seems to be an evil of some sort. Crazy right? I actually slowed down for some of the photos but this one. I actually pulled over and took it. This would be the first sunset that had some crazy cloud formation. Amazing though right?

 (Chibana Housing)

(HWY 27)

 (Kadena BX)
 (HWY 330)
Above are some spectacular sunsets of how the sun enhances the sky and clouds. Also, showing how powerful the sun is by showing the sun rays that punches through. 

 (Uruma Island)
 I am not a professional photographer or a person with an expensive camera. Remember these are taken with just my cell phone and enhanced with the options on my instagram. You can only capture such views if you are fascinated or understand how mother nature works. Okinawa has not yet to disappointment me with its amazing sunsets. Remember do not drive and take photos, ensure you are doing this in a safe manner by just pulling over. Trust me here in Okinawa, you wont be the only one pulling over to view the gorgeous sites. 






MOOD-  Living, Journey & Change
SONG PLAYING-It's Time by Imagine Dragons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 The Blog Of JuN
Design by BloggerThemes